Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day!!!

I took a snow day, today. Seems that my rear wheel on my vehicle is about to fall off, as the wheel bearings are shot!! Glad I didn't know that when I drove home from a stitching retreat yesterday!! I would have been white knuckled for the whole way home! We will take it in to the dealership tomorrow and have it fixed. Since I wasn't going to be driving my vehicle, my husband was going to let me drive  his work van. Sorry, when we have snow, my anxiety level is ridiculous, and driving an older minivan loaded with power tools, just doesn't do it for me. So, I took the day off. Since I am home an unplanned day, I offered to take lunch to work tomorrow. I think I will make taco soup
Yummy!
So good on a dreary, cold day.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment